How long is an initial consultation?
Your first clinic or telehealth/virtual consultation will last approximately 60 mins. To read more about our consultation process, click here.
Where are you located?
We are moments away from Moorgate Station and about 5 minutes walk from both Bank Station and Liverpool Station. Our building is located between Cubitts and Fox restaurant on London Wall. Please buzz the intercom and reception will let you in; our clinic is on the 1st floor.
How do I prepare or what do I need for a telehealth/virtual consultation?
- Desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Strong, reliable internet connection
- Quiet, comfortable, spacious and well-lit private room/environment
- Eliminate as much background noise as possible
- Appropriate clothing such as shorts and vest or other comfortable clothing that allows as much freedom of movement and visibility of the area needing treatment. You might be asked to undress if the practitioner is not able to clearly see the injured area
What are the benefits of telehealth/virtual consultations?
- Same level of expertise at a lower price
- Continuity of care from your practitioner
- Care accessible from anywhere so whether you’re in another country, self-isolating at home or can’t travel due to local restrictions, we can help
- Reduces costs in terms of travel and time involved in attending repeat in-clinic follow ups
- Eliminates cross-infection risks
- Reduces waiting time to see a specialist
- Helps with early identification of decline in physical health and allows treatment and interventions to be evaluated and adapted in a timely manner
- Helps to self-manage long term conditions
Where can I find your prices?
You can find our prices in our online booking page. Once you select a location, you will find a list of services we are currently offering with prices alongside them.
Do I need to quote a code to get 50% off my first visit?
No, a code is not required to book an appointment with 50% off if it is your first time with us. On the online booking page , select the option with ‘50% First Time Visit’ under the service you wish to book; these options have the discount applied.
The online booking code is not necessary to claim discounts as the discount is already applied. The online booking code requested is for those who frequently book online and have a login code.
Do you offer other discounts or packages?
Yes we do! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What is the difference between Osteopathy & Sports Therapy?
Osteopaths are allied health professionals that treat the body holistically, meaning they will look at all aspects of a patient’s lifestyle in order to determine where the problem may be coming from. Often, musculoskeletal injuries are multi-factorial and require a multi-modal approach.
A Sports Therapist is a health professional trained to deal mainly with musculoskeletal conditions that have occurred in a sporting environment. Sports Therapists are specifically trained to rehabilitate an athlete from the acute phase of the injury until they are ready to return to sport.
Will an Osteopath just crack my joints?
High velocity thrust (HVT) are manual therapy techniques often used by our osteopaths. The application of HVTs often improve patients’ musculoskeletal symptoms. However, in order to improve your symptoms there are many other interventions that an Osteopath may choose, this could include exercise, soft tissue manipulation, advice, muscle energy techniques etc.
Will I definitely need insoles, and if I do, how do I get them?
You will only need insoles if your therapist thinks that rehab and treatment alone will not be enough for you to recover fully. However, if you do require insoles we will order your custom built, highly durable, top quality insoles and ensure they are the perfect fit for you to make long term recovery.