We are Open and COVID-19 Secure
The clinic is open for Physiotherapy, Osteopathy and Massage Therapies. Our procedures have been amended and safety measures have been put in place to reduce the risk to our staff, patients and general public. We are doing everything we can to reduce the risks but please be aware that there is no way that we can eliminate the risk of you contracting Covid-19.
Staff temperatures will be taken prior to the start of their shifts and seeing a patient.
Clinic Capacity and Cleaning
- There will only be one Physiotherapist or Osteopath working in the clinic per shift.
- There is a limit to the amount of people in the clinic and in a room at any one time.
- The receptionist and clinician will clean and disinfect all touched surfaces and equipment between appointments.
- If pillows must be used for treatment, pillow covers will be changed by the clinician between appointments.
- Disposable, single use, couch roll will be used on the couch. The couch will be disinfected after each use.
- The door to reception and either the reception window or unused treatment room window will be left open to maximise ventilation
- Professional cleaners will regularly deep clean the clinic and toilet facility.
Personal Protective Equipment
Physiotherapist/Osteopath PPE includes:
- Single use gloves
- Single use aprons
Receptionist PPE includes:
- Single use gloves
Your Agreement with Us
We ask you to please adhere to the following rules:
- Make payment via bank transfer or Stripe prior to your appointment. Cashless payments can be made in the clinic.
- If you develop any symptoms in the two weeks following your consultation please notify us immediately.
- We encourage the use of a face mask/face covering when in the building and throughout the duration of your appointment. If you forget or would like to purchase one, please contact reception.
- To arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the toilet facility outside the reception/clinic door or clean your hands with hand sanitiser before you enter the clinic. Hand sanitiser is freely available inside the clinic.
- Upon arrival, have your temperature taken to ensure you do not have a fever. Our receptionist will verbally ask if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 14 days and if you have had any symptoms in the last 7 days.
- Maintain a 1+ meter distance from anyone else in the waiting area/reception.
- Maintain a 1+ meter distance from your clinician for the parts of your session that are possible to do so.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the toilet facility located outside the reception/clinic door or clean your hands with hand sanitiser after your appointment/leaving the clinic. Hand sanitiser is freely available inside the clinic.
We may terminate your appointment if you do not comply and be liable for the full cost of the appointment.
Please do not attend the clinic if:
- You have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days
The NHS currently advises the main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you have any suggestions or questions regarding your face-to-face or virtual consultations with us please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jordane Zammit Tabona