Function360 Clinic will be open from Monday 1st June 2020
Function360 London Wall Clinic will be open from Monday 1st June 2020 for selected face-to-face physiotherapy and osteopathy consultations.
We advise that you continue with virtual appointments unless there is a clinical need to have hands on physiotherapy or osteopathy. Following a booking, our receptionist will contact you via phone or email to confirm the appointment can go ahead.
Our procedures have been amended and safety measures have been put in place to reduce the risk to our staff, patients and general public. We are doing everything we can to reduce the risks but please be aware that there is no way that we can eliminate the risk of you contracting Covid-19.
Clinic Capacity and Cleaning
- There will only be one Physiotherapist or Osteopath working in the clinic per day.
- Appointments will be spaced with 15 minutes between appointments. This will minimise patient overlap, limiting the amount of people in the clinic at any one time. It will also enable the clinician to disinfect equipment and all surfaces that have been touched by either the clinician or patient and time to change PPE. This includes, but not limited to: plinths, seat handles, door handles, taps, light switches and toilet facility.
- Gym equipment, towels, pillows and couch covers will not be used.
- If pillows MUST be used for treatment, pillow covers will be changed by the clinician between appointments.
- Disposable, single use, couch roll will be used on the couch.
- The doors to the treatment room and reception will be left open to maximise ventilation (except for when they need to be closed for your privacy).
- Professional cleaners will perform regular deep cleans.
Personal Protective Equipment
Your Physiotherapist or Osteopath will be wearing the following PPE during your appointment:
- Non-latex gloves (single use)
- Apron (single use)
- PPE facemask
Your Agreement with Us
We ask you to please adhere to the following rules:
- Make payment by bank transfer or Stripe prior to your appointment.
- If you develop any symptoms in the two weeks following your consultation please notify us immediately.
- We encourage the use of a face mask/face covering when in the building and throughout the duration of your appointment. If you forget or would like to purchase one, please contact reception.
- Do not come more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the toilet facility outside the reception/clinic door or clean your hands with hand sanitiser before you enter the clinic. Hand sanitiser is freely available inside the clinic.
- Upon arrival, sign the written consent form consenting to treatment in the light of the risk of contracting Covid-19 and understanding that every possible precaution has been taken to avoid contamination.
- Have your temperature taken to ensure you do not have a fever.
- Maintain a 2 meter distance from anyone else in the waiting area/reception.
- Maintain a 2 meter distance from your clinician for the parts of your session that are possible to do so.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the toilet facility located outside the reception/clinic door or clean your hands with hand sanitiser after your appointment/leaving the clinic. Hand sanitiser is freely available inside the clinic.
We may terminate your appointment if you do not comply and be liable for the full cost of the appointment.
Please do not attend the clinic if:
- You have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days
The NHS currently advises the main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you have any suggestions or questions regarding your face-to-face or virtual consultations with us please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best wishes,
Jordane Zammit Tabona
Director, Function360 Clinic