Sports Massage is for Everyone!
This may be a surprise to you, but sports massage is for EVERYONE, and not just for the athlete. The same goes for sports physiotherapy and sports rehabilitation.
At Function360 we offer a range of services; Sports physiotherapy, sports rehabilitation and sports massage. Our clientele ranges from professional athletes to sedentary office workers, who do little to no exercise at all. What people generally tend to think is that our services are purely for athletes and sportsmen. This is not so!
Although we do specialise in sports, we diagnose and treat all musculoskeletal injuries, no matter the cause of nature of the injury, ache or pain.
Sports massage is one of our speciality services at Function360. We use sports massage in combination with physiotherapy and/or rehabilitation when/where necessary AND also as a maintenance treatment for those who need help to recover from sports/exercise, optimising performance, those who wish to improve posture and reduce muscle tension and those who simply just need to relax.
Will massage help you? What exactly are the benefits of receiving this treatment?
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defence system.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
We are offering massage therapy at Function360, so why not take advantage of all the benefits it may offer you?
CLICK HERE to book your appointment now.
** Appointment fees: 1 hour £70 Block of 5 session (1 hour each) £330 Block of 10 sessions (1 hour each) £640 45 minutes £62